Not only is National Harbor a beautiful waterfront destination, but its proximity to Washington, D.C., makes it a can’t-miss hot spot. Enjoy shopping and fine cuisine all within walking distance from the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, or take a quick drive (or ferry ride!) to our nation’s capital!
Enjoy these must-see attractions during your visit:
- Washington, D.C.: Take a water taxi directly to D.C.’s District Wharf, watch the World Series-winning Washington Nationals play a home game, or explore countless museums and landmarks—all within a few miles.
- World-Class Dining: Choose from more than 40 restaurants ranging from fast-casual to upscale gastronomy. Enjoy your meal inside or score patio seating with beautiful views of the Potomac River.
- Capital Wheel: Climb aboard the area’s only observation wheel and soar 180 feet up in the air for breathtaking views of D.C.’s historic monuments.
- Boutique-Style Shopping: Browse more than 65 shops and specialty stores, from clothing and collectibles to candy and cupcakes.
- MGM National Harbor: Get a taste of Las Vegas at the MGM! Enjoy on-site gaming tables and slots or catch a show at the theater—performers have included ZZ Top, Cher, Britney Spears, and Bruno Mars.