It’s time for renewal, engagement, community, and great professional learning from fellow practitioners. As we plan for the 2021–22 school year, NPC21 will help us recharge and reconnect with the support and insight of our peers.
NPC21 will give us the opportunity to:
- Collaborate on solutions to shared challenges.
- Engage in “hallway time” with others between sessions.
- Connect with our peers in affinity groups.
- Participate in game-based learning to share back home.
- Learn to model self-care with mindfulness and self-paced physical activities, such as yoga or an Army-style boot camp.
With NASSP’s Building Ranks™ framework as a foundation, sessions on equity, innovation, social and emotional wellness, and leadership development will empower us to put the success and well-being of each student in the learning community front and center.
Are You In?
NPC has long featured compelling speakers who empower us to support the success and well-being of each student and adult in the learning community—and this year’s keynote speaker lineup maybe be our most timely and inspirational yet.
NPC21 will take place:
- Wednesday, July 14, 11:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, July 15, 12:00–4:00 p.m. ET
- Friday, July 16, 12:00–4:00 p.m. ET
The conference format will continue to offer professional learning workshops, premier keynote speakers, and breakout networking sessions that provide community-building experiences. Be prepared to go all in at NPC21!
“NPC was a transformational experience for me as an educational leader. The connections that I made with fellow principals at the conference will not only impact my future professional development but the success of the students I serve moving forward.”High School Principal and Past NPC Attendee